CONNECTION ISSUES?

Hi all this is my first post so I hope this is allowed, I recently renewed my subscription with a provider I have used for a few years now. I believe my BuzzTv box was recently updated to Buzz 5 ( not sure if its beta or not but I know I didn't update it Beta ) Anyways I still had a few days left over from my previous subscription. But since the update i have had connection issues, It would try to connect and then say cannot load portal. I would reboot and the same thing. I would then leave it for a few hours come back to it and it would work. But it has kicked me out and frozen on me since. I've done a factory reset on everything and tried again and I now get the following message. I asked my provider what the issue was and they said its the device software not being compatible. 

I even tried the STB emulator app and got nothing as well

Any ideas on what I can do or if there is a fix 

I just paid for 2 , 6 month subscriptions and dont want to be out almost 200 dollars (CAD )  because  provider wont give a refunbd

any and all help is truly appreciated

PORTAL.jpg

20220605_210059.jpg

6 hours ago, Tony Melingas said:

Hi all this is my first post so I hope this is allowed, I recently renewed my subscription with a provider I have used for a few years now. I believe my BuzzTv box was recently updated to Buzz 5 ( not sure if its beta or not but I know I didn't update it Beta ) Anyways I still had a few days left over from my previous subscription. But since the update i have had connection issues, It would try to connect and then say cannot load portal. I would reboot and the same thing. I would then leave it for a few hours come back to it and it would work. But it has kicked me out and frozen on me since. I've done a factory reset on everything and tried again and I now get the following message. I asked my provider what the issue was and they said its the device software not being compatible. 

I even tried the STB emulator app and got nothing as well

Any ideas on what I can do or if there is a fix 

I just paid for 2 , 6 month subscriptions and dont want to be out almost 200 dollars (CAD )  because  provider wont give a refunbd

any and all help is truly appreciated

PORTAL.jpg

20220605_210059.jpg

If you ever want to see if a server is fully down

Just type in the Server URL into a web browser on your phone or computer

If it doesn't work there, that would explain why it doesn't work on the box or any other apps.