time shift on 4900srx

thonka

45 minutes ago, dishuser said:

how would it work without info?

It never did with buzztv, that's why I was in touch with allaboutbuzz, time shift works OK with famous competitor box, you just click on rewind or left button I believe in remote and it keeps going to the past event,  almost like rewinding a video, I believe same way infomir box does. With buzztv unless you have an Epg time shift doesn't work. I know you'd expect all channels to have Epg but with some channels it's not the case

Last year I gave Allaboutbuzz access to my server where channels don't have Epg, I know techs from Ukraine were using it, he said firmware are is ready and will be pushed to my box but didn't hear back from him

I hope the firmware update people are talking about fixes this issue too, otherwise any idea what are the things that changed? 

Thx

14 hours ago, lailanis said:

It never did with buzztv, that's why I was in touch with allaboutbuzz, time shift works OK with famous competitor box, you just click on rewind or left button I believe in remote and it keeps going to the past event,  almost like rewinding a video, I believe same way infomir box does. With buzztv unless you have an Epg time shift doesn't work. I know you'd expect all channels to have Epg but with some channels it's not the case

Last year I gave Allaboutbuzz access to my server where channels don't have Epg, I know techs from Ukraine were using it, he said firmware are is ready and will be pushed to my box but didn't hear back from him

I hope the firmware update people are talking about fixes this issue too, otherwise any idea what are the things that changed? 

Thx

I replied to your PM
Sent an update to the MAC you gave me