PVR Isuues

This is still not usable...it only records half the time. There are quite a few glitches with this beta. You can't use the remote button to shut down, you have to bring up the shutdown dialog which also randomly appears while watching live tv. Using the guide is also glitchy....the descriptions when going through the chanels aren't there. When I manually program the pvr it stops recording 2 minutes early and if I set it to record at 14:50 and stop at 15:10 it stops at 15:00 and half the time it still only records for 2 minutes and can't play back those 2 minutes. I also had to unplug the power several times because nothing worked on the remote.

Edited by BruceBucky

On 3/4/2022 at 5:02 PM, BruceBucky said:

I have an XR4500 and I'm having issues with the pvr function. Sometimes it only records about 3 minutes and sometimes when I click on the recorded show it just won't play at all...and sometimes there's no recording listed at all. I'm trying to break free of my cable but unless I can record it's not happening.

Go to settings while in Buzz app, go to settings and configuration, scroll down to the bottom to stream format. Make sure it is set to TS. Try recording show using either player. Good luck! 

I went to settings, configuration.....no stream format listed. the last item in configuration settings  is Start Live TV on Boot. In PVR options the Download Storage  is N/A even though I have a memory stick cofigured. When I set up a manual recording the last item tells me it's using Internal Shared Storage

5 hours ago, BruceBucky said:

I went to settings, configuration.....no stream format listed. the last item in configuration settings  is Start Live TV on Boot. In PVR options the Download Storage  is N/A even though I have a memory stick cofigured. When I set up a manual recording the last item tells me it's using Internal Shared Storage

ts streams is in xc api servers only maestro forgot

you dont touch download storage,you are not downloading

Its recording storage location you use

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BruceBucky said:

You defitely have to install the beta on your device

4 hours ago, nbs. said:

ts streams is in xc api servers only maestro forgot

you dont touch download storage,you are not downloading

Its recording storage location you use

OH OK, thanks for clearing that up