Picon logos

My service provider does not provide any logos for any of the channels, and I have a folder with all the “PICONS” logos transferred to my hard drive on the Buzz 4500, I’m wondering where Buzz5 stores the images so I can direct the service  to that folder for inserting the channel logos

thanks

if you use m3u then you can edit m3u on your pc with m3u editor and insert logos and save your list. then transfer that list in to buzz unit or keep in usb drive and go to server settings and use m3u option and select your m3u destination. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steelerzz said:

thats is what I do for a secondary account I have, but this account does not provide m3u, only MAC#

Mac and user/pass server option does let you edit. whatever comes from server that is what you get. that is why buzz gives you so many options so you can use alternate if your provider has those options. but if your provider does not have any other option then theres nothing much can be don bud. 🙂