4900 beta

Benfica

I do know its a beta but its always good to bring a feedback …

Since the update i find that secundary player wich i love its video quality has sound in about 75% of my channels, i use 3 servers and happens on all 3, making have to use default player …

One more bug i found is favourites doesnt move to be user setup, on home u can move to ur like but on folders u hit SORT u donr have sort user as before, i hit organize and move them next i check and they didnt get moved..

So…i did a toothpick reset and have only the 3 servers on hope that maybe an app was causing issues but no, box just with 3 servers now still acting same way…

one bug it had before i havent seen for now was out of the blue the sound would disapeer totally on servers and only way would be a restart of box, but this one was once in a while so will keep an eye…

keep up the work BuzzTeam… love this toy !

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Benfica said:

I do know its a beta but its always good to bring a feedback …

Since the update i find that secundary player wich i love its video quality has sound in about 75% of my channels, i use 3 servers and happens on all 3, making have to use default player …

One more bug i found is favourites doesnt move to be user setup, on home u can move to ur like but on folders u hit SORT u donr have sort user as before, i hit organize and move them next i check and they didnt get moved..

So…i did a toothpick reset and have only the 3 servers on hope that maybe an app was causing issues but no, box just with 3 servers now still acting same way…

one bug it had before i havent seen for now was out of the blue the sound would disapeer totally on servers and only way would be a restart of box, but this one was once in a while so will keep an eye…

keep up the work BuzzTeam… love this toy !

Am not really sure what you mean by this?

Can you please explain it better

Thanks

• Like 1

Lets say i make a list

once it’s made I hit organize favourites

i move them to my like as I did before

but once I exit only on Home Screen is the way I set up, hiting sort doesn’t put them the way I organized them …

as I’m typing I’m tryin again and it’s a no go

31 minutes ago, Benfica said:

Lets say i make a list

once it’s made I hit organize favourites

i move them to my like as I did before

but once I exit only on Home Screen is the way I set up, hiting sort doesn’t put them the way I organized them …

as I’m typing I’m tryin again and it’s a no go

You mean if you sort and select organized favs
It doesn't appear same way on Home Screen?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dishuser said:

after I organize favourites it only shows on home page in the order I picked

Im the only one with 4900 with beta on

i just a video call with a friend with 4500 with beta and it works fine on his

im waiting on a friend that said was goin to update his… lets see what he says 

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 rii i8 keyboard with built in Bluetooth who won't Connect with the xrs 4900 in the beta version,also have trouble with the Bt 200 remote if it's conncted with Bluetooth,it hangs and become unresponsive a lot,so I have unpaired it and use it in ir mode instead.

I have also tried to Connect my Sony headphones in Bluetooth and they do Connect,but if I watch live TV with they connected in the buzz 5 app the picture stutters and freeze,but if I disconnect them everthing is fine.

So maybe a issue with the Bluetooth in the software?

• 3 weeks later...