BuzzTV PowerStation 6 model options

Carolina Gower

11 hours ago, Carolina Gower said:

plaease replace the barel power jack replace with USB C Powewr Delivery 45W

BuzzTV PowerStation 6 - 8GB DDR4 (BLACK/BLACK)

BuzzTV PowerStation 6 - 8GB DDR4 (GREEN/BLACK)

BuzzTV PowerStation 6 - 16GB DDR4 (BLACK/BLACK)

BuzzTV PowerStation 6 - 16GB DDR4 (GREEN/BLACK)

We have individual Colors for a reason
1 Per Version only.

And we can't use USB-C. We already looked into that.

On 9/4/2024 at 12:51 PM, allaboutbuzz said:

We have individual Colors for a reason
1 Per Version only.

And we can't use USB-C. We already looked into that.

really? 45 wats is enough for windows laptops that are more power hungery than a android box

also not a fan of the orange colour ... and thats why i was asking about BuzzTV X5 AX-C being updated hopefuly to BuzzTV 6 OS

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Carolina Gower said:

really? 45 wats is enough for windows laptops that are more power hungery than a android box

also not a fan of the orange colour ... and thats why i was asking about BuzzTV X5 AX-C being updated hopefuly to BuzzTV 6 OS

At the moment there is no other box that is announced that will be retrofitted with BuzzTV 6.  And just to clarify, BuzzTV 6 is not an OS, it is an application.  The OS on the P6 is Android 13, just like the OS on the X5 AX-C is Android 11.

The design issue for the power connector was taken.  For whatever reason it was taken (technical, financial, mix of both, whatever...), it is done.

Also, I don't know what ORANGE color you are referring to.  So far on Buzz Web site, there are only 2 options (not even 4 like you mentioned in your first post).

• The 8GB model is (Black/Black)
  • The 16GB model is (Green/Black)

The only Buzz box I recall having any Orange was the xrs4900 (great box, still my daily driver).  And you can't satisfy everyone for colors.  Some people will like it, and others won't.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Carolina Gower said:

I don't see where he mentioned anything about wattage. He referenced usb-c

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Emporium said:

At the moment there is no other box that is announced that will be retrofitted with BuzzTV 6.  And just to clarify, BuzzTV 6 is not an OS, it is an application.  The OS on the P6 is Android 13, just like the OS on the X5 AX-C is Android 11.

The design issue for the power connector was taken.  For whatever reason it was taken (technical, financial, mix of both, whatever...), it is done.

Also, I don't know what ORANGE color you are referring to.  So far on Buzz Web site, there are only 2 options (not even 4 like you mentioned in your first post).

• The 8GB model is (Black/Black)
  • The 16GB model is (Green/Black)

The only Buzz box I recall having any Orange was the xrs4900 (great box, still my daily driver).  And you can't satisfy everyone for colors.  Some people will like it, and others won't.

I think they mean the X5-SS as being Orange

Even though its Red.

• Like 2