BuzzTV6 Application: Wishlist for New Features and Enhancements

Stugots

18 minutes ago, sea157 said:

And did it turn itself off after the recording was recorded?

I did the same thing earlier and it recorded and the light remained red the whole time.  I just set another recording to start in 7 minutes, and turned it off.  I'll go check later and see if it is still off

But this has been like that, even on BuzzTV 5 (at least on Android 11 boxes) for quite a while now.  The boxes do NOT turn on to record.  I have not tried it on my Android 9 devices in quite some time however.  This is not something new on Android 13 or BuzzTV 6.

• Like 4

On vod and series notifications of new episodes marked as favorite 

Series mark as watched when series completed 

Link buzzrv 6 boxes in same house so can watch series favorites on each box were you left off

Improved ease of recording and works

Profiles for individual users

That's to get me started 

18 hours ago, Devildog said:

On vod and series notifications of new episodes marked as favorite 

Series mark as watched when series completed 

Link buzzrv 6 boxes in same house so can watch series favorites on each box were you left off

Profiles for individual users

That's to get me started 

Please explain 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Devildog said:

Nothing to do with service provider

User Profiles is a feature we have looked into in the past. Its a lot of work to add this 

As the Database for it alone is huge. 

Were still considering it though. 

Thanks for the suggestion 

• Like 1

would be nice to have the remote turn on the box, wake the TV, and be able to adjust the volume via surround sound system as I have it set up with another box, As it is now I have to use 3 different remotes, one for the box, one to turn on the tv (if I have it set up to turn tv on, then no volume keys on the remote work at all) and the third to work the surround system amp volume.  Also if this is at all possible, to have it connect to a lot of diff amp systems, not just newer ones as I really don't want to have to buy a new system . lol

Edited by Jeffrags

1 hour ago, Jeffrags said:

would be nice to have the remote turn on the box, wake the TV, and be able to adjust the volume via surround sound system as I have it set up with another box, As it is now I have to use 3 different remotes, one for the box, one to turn on the tv (if I have it set up to turn tv on, then no volume keys on the remote work at all) and the third to work the surround system amp volume.  Also if this is at all possible, to have it connect to a lot of diff amp systems, not just newer ones as I really don't want to have to buy a new system . lol

it's called cec

• Like 1

I would like to have the back button work the same on Buzz 5 as Buzz 6. Also being able to use the guide button on Buzz 5 ( instead of having to use menu button; then EPG ) otherwise it reverts back to Buzz 6. Also add a "set reminder" button to Buzz 6 guide's record & muti-record button.

1 minute ago, kyzursozay2 said:

I would like to have the back button work the same on Buzz 5 as Buzz 6. Also being able to use the guide button on Buzz 5 ( instead of having to use menu button; then EPG ) otherwise it reverts back to Buzz 6.

read thread title 😉

31 minutes ago, kyzursozay2 said:

I would like to have the back button work the same on Buzz 5 as Buzz 6. Also being able to use the guide button on Buzz 5 ( instead of having to use menu button; then EPG ) otherwise it reverts back to Buzz 6. Also add a "set reminder" button to Buzz 6 guide's record & muti-record button.

What do you mean have the back button work the same on Buzz 5 as Buzz 6? Please explain

And the Guide button is a Global button on the Firmware for Buzz 6 only, so it will not work for Buzz 5
Not right now anyhow

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, allaboutbuzz said:

What do you mean have the back button work the same on Buzz 5 as Buzz 6? Please explain

And the Guide button is a Global button on the Firmware for Buzz 6 only, so it will not work for Buzz 5
Not right now anyhow

it doesn't work