P6 Interface

TonyC

11 hours ago, dishuser said:

there's plenty of good exteral drives out there for less

I was thinking there were probably cheaper options available but a friend recommended that particular SSD end it was also the one I seen when scrolling through the pictures for the power station so I figured why not go with that one because I know it's compatible with the device

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, TonyC said:

Same as the xrs 4900?

The 4900 never had buzztv 2 🙂

But the truth is, since buzztv 2 the options have not changed that much.  On Buzztv 2, you had a certain number of "slots" available (I think it was 13), and you had only 3 reserved for M3U lists.

As of BuzzTV 4 (which has carried over to BuzzTV 5) it changed and you have 3 separate options (MAC/XC/M3U) and you can add as many server entries as you want in each sub type.   And in a recent update (few months ago), they added back the option to be able to change MAC on BuzzTV 5.

BuzzTV 6, there is rumour that you may have more than one server active at the same time (similar to another popular software), but since no one has seen it yet (at least not anyone who is not bound by any NDA), it is hard to provide details.

If they shipped yesterday, then people should start receiving them this coming week.  Not sure if they will have buzztv 6 or if buzztv6 will be an OTA update, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.