Recording

gheagy

I'm watching European soccer.  There is no buffering.  However, when I started recording the program it started to buffer every few minutes.  The recording ended after the first buffering.

Can the server be the cause of this?  How can it be corrected?

Thanks

If you are using an USB key, then it is quite possible it is a poor quality and slow USB key.  Also, is the USB key plugged into the USB3 port (ie: one with blue connector) ?  the other one is only USB2.

• Like 2

The BuzzTV X5 has hard drive internal storage.

I was watching soccer on my NVidia Shield which has a connected USB stick of high quality and high capacity.

It's interesting, I continued watching the soccer game without recording and the program later froze.

I'm going to try an IPTV subscription for 2 devices.

Probably, I can't be advised of the best IPTV providers.  I think I have a good one now, but ???

If your service does not allow multiple connections, then you cannot set your X5 to record, while you are using another device to watch the same service.

As soon as the X5 tries to record it realizes that MAX connection for service is "1", and number of active is "1", hence it has no available free streams to be able to stream and record on that service.

• 5 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, DiRama said:

I have a network share on my pc and added network to es explorer on buzz tv 5. Is there a way to switch recordings from internal storage to SMB folder?

No.  Not with BuzzTV 5 at least.

• Like 2