Jittery Streaming

Richard1

Hi. I have a streaming service that has been added to my buzz tv box, using the mac address. However, the picture is jittery and stutters every few seconds. I have a download speed of 70mbs. Any advice would be very welcome. Cheers 

Im using primary player. Timeshift was enabled, so I have turned it off. Picture does appear to be better but it is usually worse when watching live football. 

I'm not sure about firmware and software but the box I'm using is XRS 4500 MAX. 

12 minutes ago, Richard1 said:

Im using primary player. Timeshift was enabled, so I have turned it off. Picture does appear to be better but it is usually worse when watching live football. 

I'm not sure about firmware and software but the box I'm using is XRS 4500 MAX. 

then why are you posting in this section?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Richard1 said:

Hi. I have a streaming service that has been added to my buzz tv box, using the mac address. However, the picture is jittery and stutters every few seconds. I have a download speed of 70mbs. Any advice would be very welcome. Cheers 

is 70 what you pay for or you ran test on box and it's 70?