BuzzTV 5 with 1 favorite folder?

sea157

Is there any way you can put all your favorite channels from ALL your servers in one favorite folder?

I have 4 different servers, I have favorites in their favorite folder, but I need to switch servers to use them.

It would be very nice to have then all in one favorite folder and when you click on the channel you want, the system changes server for you and go’s to that channel.

I know there is an app on the market that does that but I was wondering if there is a way to do that in  the BuzzTV 5 app system?

• 3 weeks later...

In a different forum, Buzz did confirm that they they are aware of the request and it is something that they will look into at some point, but it is not in the very near future.

So DU's answer is technically correct 🙂

Considering over 80% of users have only a single service, this is not a feature which would benefit the masses.  For some of us, it would be great, but for the masses it has no benefit.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2023 at 10:52 AM, Emporium said:

In a different forum, Buzz did confirm that they they are aware of the request and it is something that they will look into at some point, but it is not in the very near future.

So DU's answer is technically correct 🙂

Considering over 80% of users have only a single service, this is not a feature which would benefit the masses.  For some of us, it would be great, but for the masses it has no benefit.

I love everything Buzz does and you are correct, most people only have one server but I would sure love to see this in the future sometime.

In the mean time that is the only reason I bought a lifetime subscription to TiviMate just so I could put all my servers favorite channels in one folder.

This way I don't have to switch servers from one to another to use all my favorite channels, TiviMate does it for me and I love this feature!

43 minutes ago, sea157 said:

I love everything Buzz does and you are correct, most people only have one server but I would sure love to see this in the future sometime.

In the mean time that is the only reason I bought a lifetime subscription to TiviMate just so I could put all my servers favorite channels in one folder.

This way I don't have to switch servers from one to another to use all my favorite channels, TiviMate does it for me and I love this feature!

Everyone's needs are different.   However Tivimate is not without it's own issues however (no software is).  At pone point it took Alex (the dev) so long to fix one issue which would overload many servers, that at one point many servers had actually banned the use of Tivimate on their servers.

The primary service I use has pretty much all the channels I want/need anyhow.  I've tried many others, and don't see any specific channels other have that I'd want.  The other services I have are more for backup purposes (and rarely used anyhow), not for any additional channels.  Once or twice that I have wanted something specific, I made a request and they are pretty quick in adding it when their sources have it available.

• Like 1