Buzz records then states that the recording is not supported.

Joey1947

I record a movie then box states that recording is not supported. I have another Buzz X5 that works fine. Boxes have different providers. The box that records and plays is a one connection box and the box that I'm having problems with can be used on two boxes as long as only one box being used at a time. I'm sure what other info I need to supply.  Thanks for any help.

On the box and service that you have the issue with, are you using a MAC based sub, or XC ?   Considering you say that you say it work on only 1 box, I am assuming it is MAC (but please confirm).   

When you say "then box states that recording is not supported", is that after it has apparently already recorded, or as you are setting it up to record.  

Have you tried to do a manual recording ?  ie: As you are watching a channel, press the red button to start a recording, and see if that records fine that way.

Now when watching LiveTV on that box, if you go into Menu->settings->configuration, on the top you have the player for LiveTV, what is it set to ?  If you toggle it to the other option, does your IPTV still work ?

I haven't used MAC based service in quite a while, so I can't say I have much experience with recording on MAC service (I will let others chime in on any restrictions/issues).

May as well also provide the BuzzTV 5 version you are running.  When watching TV, press "menu" and you should see it on the bottom of the menu.

I'm sorry, I was replying quickly to the questions asked me.

"Now when watching LiveTV on that box, if you go into Menu->settings->configuration, on the top you have the player for LiveTV, what is it set to ?  If you toggle it to the other option, does your IPTV still work ? "

The other option was "basic" and that did not allow IPTV to work.

sorry about the confusion