Can't find the settings button anymore

LINDA B

After I changed the home screen I used the media player I can't find the settings button anymore to revert to the original

I tried everything I can't find it.  I read somewhere that on google you move to the right of the screen and it moves like a page

but it's not all it does is open up chrome

I have aptoide, google play store and a folder with a plus sign and clicked ump times on the right arrow as well as the top 2 right arrows for the recordings to no avail at the bottom I have a couple of apps I installed like speed test and gallery and a plus sign I did the same thing and nope the settings button doesn't appear

We can't be on the same page because what I have on top is a grey wifi, the ethernet because it is connected to the ethernet the bluetooth logo beside I have the temperature of my vpn connection location and the time and date beside it on the right.  I moved the arrow to that position on top with the mouse arrow and than click and nothing appears.  We are talking about an E1 not an X5 that's why I posted here.  On my X5 I can see it on top but not the E1

I don't have my E1 in front of me, but it I recall (from memory), it you select the first icon (the 9 small squares) it will open the all apps screen.  There I do believe there is a settings options.  From the settings screen you should have something in regards to the "Home screen" to be able to change it.