Remote Control Apps

LiveTheDash

49 minutes ago, LiveTheDash said:

Does anyone know of any decent universal remote control app available on an iPhone and/or Android phone that will work with the Buzz boxes? I’ve been searching but can’t seem to find something that will work with my Classic box.

Try CETUS Play in the Play store 

• Like 1

I just tried it on one of my X5, and from my phone it sees the device, and connects.  However the only thing that works is the "mouse" function to move mouse around, but no way to register a "click", so not very usefull 🙂  And the "home" button works if I am in any other menu.   Everything else did not work (dpad, etc..).  So not really functional. 

Have not tried it on any other box.  I download the APK for phone and TV directly from the CETUS web site and side loaded them.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Emporium said:

I just tried it on one of my X5, and from my phone it sees the device, and connects.  However the only thing that works is the "mouse" function to move mouse around, but no way to register a "click", so not very usefull 🙂  And the "home" button works if I am in any other menu.   Everything else did not work (dpad, etc..).  So not really functional. 

Have not tried it on any other box.  I download the APK for phone and TV directly from the CETUS web site and side loaded them.

Thanks for trying

They must have changed something in some updates then
Been awhile since I have used it

• Like 2

Thank you for trying. I’m searching and testing other options for remote control apps that may work better. Because my customer had forgotten to bring his Buzz remote (he won’t do that again lol) on his trip, I told him to connect a USB mouse which he had with his laptop and that seems to be working for him enough until he gets back home 🙂

• Like 1