Recordings not found

rgs

Just recently purchased my Buzz 5 Classic and set up to record several programs. The recordings showed up in Recordings but when I clicked on a program is indicated "No recording found". Tried several more time with same results.  Am I doing something wrong or not doing something that I should?

I set up several custom recordings that still appear every day in PVR with the message "No recording found" when I click on it.  I have tried to delete those custom recordings but can't find a way to do this.  Seems like a major discrepancy and it is not endearing me to Buzz 5 TV.

51 minutes ago, rgs said:

I did not set up the recording location, in fact I did not find PVR options under menu.

While in LiveTV, if you press the menu button (top left of the DPAD on the remote), you will see a menu show up on the left.  From there, you should have an option saying "PVR Options".

4 hours ago, rgs said:

I set up several custom recordings that still appear every day in PVR with the message "No recording found" when I click on it.  I have tried to delete those custom recordings but can't find a way to do this.  Seems like a major discrepancy and it is not endearing me to Buzz 5 TV.

when you go to recording the bottom toolbar shows you how to delete