BuzzTV an STB emulator

Fooladi

I hope someone  can help me I need  to add  few server iptv  STB emulator to the buzztv 4900 I would not able to add any find who to add manually  mac adress and server  as I see in other forum. You can add up to 10 portal server 

Edited by Fooladi

1 minute ago, Fooladi said:

You mean there is different  portion of enter mac address and portal ? Who many line we can add I mean who many server

you have to give the mac address of buzz to your service provider

I've only added a couple but I'm sure you can do at least 10

3 hours ago, Fooladi said:

thanks for your reply  i know it is under my rt corner  my question is something different

i have this information

http://ky-iptv.com:25461  mac :00:1a:79:43:c7:4a

pls look at imag i attached  i can not find the place to add this  mac add

who i can give it

mac.jpg

You need to subscribe the Server ID in the top right corner of the server settings screen to that server

It looks like you're trying to use an already subscribed Mac on the buzz 4900, this is not possible. 

• Sad 1

Just now, allaboutbuzz said:

You need to subscribe the Server ID in the top right corner of the server settings screen to that server

It looks like you're trying to use an already subscribed Mac on the buzz 4900, this is not possible. 

this  is bad news