WIFI: 2.4GHz + 5GHz + 2X2 WIFI + Bluetooth 4+
Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps Lan
3D: Hardware 3D graphics acceleration
Audio Decoder: Supports MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg
USB host: 2X High-speed USB 2.0
Card reader: TF cards
HDD file system: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
Support Subtitle: SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB
OSD type of languages: English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/ etc multilateral languages
Resolution output 4K/2K Output, CEC and , 4K/2K@30 max
resolution output: 4K/2K H.265 Hardware Video Decode and 4K/2K Output
spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

yes you can record if server or stream allows it.

four colored buttons usually work as an option button and  display information such as, info, categories, record,...etc. so if you are watching live tv you press info button and you might see in the bottom different colors with different options. if you press one of those colored key you will see related information.

I dont think you can hide but you can lock it.

I dont get what do you mean use by remote with it? you mean if you can remotely login? if yes you can use teamviewr ..etc

I dont think its voice activated. remote it comes with does not have that voice button.

I have not seen any update so far but its been working fine for me.

I never had mate1 or 3000 but you can not compare because they all iptv boxes and work fine when it comes to iptv. however, what I can do maybe you can not so what I can do works fine for me does not mean that box is better than the other. thats why buzz released so many boxes so everyone can afford one according to their needs. 

theres high end box 4900 and budget boxes like stream pro, mate1, essentials...etc

channel zapping depends on server. but box alone is strong enough to response quick.

menu button shows menu. built in emulator does up to 5 servers but I needed more than that so for that I side loaded stbemu and got closer to 30 servers. so remote does have last button but it does not go to last for me and its not a big deal for me.

yes it does have a record button and does record and recoding depends on server as well but you need external drive to record.

its pretty good budget box for those who are used to their old and slow mag 254 boxes. 🙂