Another cannot load portal

1 hour ago, DRAG00N519 said:

Once you enter a MAC address for an IP TV service It locks the service to that one device so you can't put it on other devices at least that's how it works on the service I use @Jibs

what does that have to do with the seller fixing it?

2 minutes ago, DRAG00N519 said:

That's why my previous message said at least that's the way it works on the service I use I didn't say that it couldn't be done with other services I just thought his service might work the same way mine does that's all @dishuser

then you must have missed where they said it worx on 2 other boxes

I did see that post sorry you're right he may also need to get his service provider to add another connection to his account I help out with the service I am with so I was just trying to offer a solution to his problem I'm not trying to argue with anybody sorry if you thought I was trying to argue with you that wasn't my intention @dishuser

2 minutes ago, DRAG00N519 said:

I did see that post sorry you're right he may also need to get his service provider to add another connection to his account I help out with the service I am with so I was just trying to offer a solution to his problem I'm not trying to argue with anybody sorry if you thought I was trying to argue with you that wasn't my intention @dishuser

never thought you were arguing