Under water again

Fossil

Looks like my ship has sunk. Somehow I have lost all of my strart up information. Now the machine on ly boots up to the main page and wont go any farther. Now instead of displaying my channels, it  goes to the Brazil channel list. I have tried rebooting, restartingnd even booted up in Safe Mode,.

Any ideas? Please dont kick me too hard, I'm old and feeble.  I have checked my server info, and it all looks OK.

Thanks

OK, please explain one thing.  You say that "the machine only boots up to the main page and wont go any farther".  But then you say "instead of displaying my channels, it  goes to the Brazil channel list".   If it doesn't go past the main page, then HOW do you see the channels ? 🙂

Also, there is a possibility that your Service provider has done a complete renumbering of their channels, reordering of the categories, and can throw everything off.  

If you don't want to go all the way to a Factory reset, you can just create a new Server Entry, and that way all you need to do is just retag your "favorites".

If you choose to do a Factory reset, here is a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TKa88hjjrg

Sorry. When it boots up, it stops at the screen with a bunch of icons, like  Live TV,  EPG etc. I push the EPG icon and it goes to a list of different cities. Sorry about the Brazil - thats where I landed the first time. The selection of channels is mainly tne US channels and  then countries around the world., mostly network feeds. Nothing at all from the original channels that I had before this happened.

Once in the EPG, If you press the "RED" button on your remote, you should see all the categories pop up on the left.  You can then go up/down to select the category you want (I assume Favorites) and press OK. Then you can move up/down in the EPG itself and select a channel and press OK to change to that channel.

A sample of what I see when I, press the red button is 1136-SV-TV Oriente. This what I see for a pile of countries as well as individual cities. None of my original channels are there.  It looks like my connfig has been replaced with all this new stuff.

After trying, I am able to find some of my channels, but they are few and far between. Its a real mess. I have to click on Catagories to view a channel, but I can only keep that one channel in a group. If I go to another catagory - say comedies, I have to repeat this process.