Solid Red Light

Hey guys, I have a three months old Buzztv xrs4500 but suddenly failed  to turn on using  the  remote control, unplugged  plugged back, tried to reset by the av port several times  but no matter what I do I just get the off solid red light. Any Idea how to bring it back to life? thanks.

11 hours ago, Lionel59 said:

No,  should I try to contact to my dealer or directly to the manufacturer website? some websites describe this issue as "bridged" I don't even know what that means.

The term is bricked
As that is what it sounds like has happened to you

If you contact us directly by email
cs@buzztv.com or you can PM me also

I will assist with getting you a replacement unit

• Like 2

On 10/27/2020 at 10:48 AM, allaboutbuzz said:

The term is bricked
As that is what it sounds like has happened to you

If you contact us directly by email
cs@buzztv.com or you can PM me also

I will assist with getting you a replacement unit

Ok thanks, I just received a rma # but they are asking for a receipt (I assume payment receipt) that one was of a group of four boxes bought at the same time. can you clarify this please? this is part of the statement: "Please ship just the unit, along with your RMA Ticket # and a copy of your receipt to the address above."

On 10/28/2020 at 10:58 PM, Lionel59 said:

Ok thanks, I just received a rma # but they are asking for a receipt (I assume payment receipt) that one was of a group of four boxes bought at the same time. can you clarify this please? this is part of the statement: "Please ship just the unit, along with your RMA Ticket # and a copy of your receipt to the address above."

We ask for a copy of the receipt to show that the box is still under warranty.
So if the box was bought in quantity with other boxes, then that receipt will suffice.

And when we say, just ship the unit
It means the box itself, we don't need the accessories like power supply + remote or gift box.