XR-4000 Buzz TV 5 - IPTV Ver 5.0.775 Issues

Poison Aid

Factory Reset does not help, server reset and reactivate does not help, same problem 

"can not decode stream" Reboot solve the problem but once you suspend and then turn on the XRS4000, then problem start again.

Have Wired Ethernet Gigabit  Internet connected.

Instead of suspend, have you tried doing shutdowns instead ?  Change your powerkey definition to shutdown instead of suspend ? 

Even many windows machines are braindead when coming out of a suspend mode.  With the exception of my Surface Pro, I don't use suspend for any of my devices any more.  They either stay on, or shutdown.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Poison Aid said:

How do we turn this feature off ? 

menu/pvr/pvr options

Thanks, 
Funny, i have this feature already off right now and still getting the freezing. 

Thinking about to activate it and use external (microSD) card to use as buffer. 

How's everyones experience with this and any tips or tricks ? 

1 hour ago, Poison Aid said:
  13 minutes ago, Poison Aid said:

How do we turn this feature off ? 

Thanks, 
Funny, i have this feature already off right now and still getting the freezing. 

Thinking about to activate it and use external (microSD) card to use as buffer. 

How's everyones experience with this and any tips or tricks ? 

In terms of speed, and longevity, you are probably better off with a decent USB3 key instead (I would not recommend MicroSD).   You need to be able to get some decent read/write speeds if you intend to use TS.   Keep in mind that it is constantly writing/recording everything you are watching.  And make sure you use the USB3 port on the box, not the USB2 port.

I don't use TS, but I do have my buffer (which is a separate thing) set to 6 seconds, in order to be able to tolerate a few hiccups which could be due to my network (when kids are trying to download the latest update to their steam game at full speed).  But keep in mind that no matter what buffers you set up, if the stream issues are from the server, no buffer will be able to help.