Youtube app does not work

sunnyc

I just got the box(X5 128AI) and powered it on.  When I try to run youtube (no updates, stalk installed from factory) it shows the reboot screen (blue light is on) and comes back to buzztv home screen.  I have updated the box with latest firmware (V20220714).  

As seen in similar youtube posts, I cleared storage and cache (it should not matter, as the box is brand new and just being powered).  Any help?

1 hour ago, sunnyc said:

I just got the box(X5 128AI) and powered it on.  When I try to run youtube (no updates, stalk installed from factory) it shows the reboot screen (blue light is on) and comes back to buzztv home screen.  I have updated the box with latest firmware (V20220714).  

As seen in similar youtube posts, I cleared storage and cache (it should not matter, as the box is brand new and just being powered).  Any help?

Unplug Ethernet
Setup Wifi

Now open Youtube

There is a bug on Android for Youtube when using Ethernet, were working on fixing it though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, allaboutbuzz said:

Unplug Ethernet
Setup Wifi

Now open Youtube

There is a bug on Android for Youtube when using Ethernet, were working on fixing it though.

I will try the wifi method and update here.  Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...