Wake from Standby Mode - No Live TV

Xhumeka

49 minutes ago, Xhumeka said:

I can replicate the issue immediately after powering-on, and it doesn't affect other boxes (which shall not be named) using the same providers (happens on any i've used).  It doesn't really matter for me because it's easy enough to refresh the connection, but if you want a video showing the behavior I can provide one.

-Fresh power cycle
-Connect to provider and watch TV
-Enter standby (either while watching TV, or by first exiting live tv using menu option)
-Wake from standby no live TV until refresh connection

PM me please
Thanks

3 hours ago, allaboutbuzz said:

PM me please
Thanks

I had some free time this afternoon so I unplugged the box for 2 mins and started testing from scratch again.   Not sure why I was having issues immediately after updating, but my testing this aft had better results.  Now when I enter standby, the red light stays red (instead of turning blue again after a minute) and when I wake the box although I get the following error, if I click "cancel" I can watch TV again with no issues:

spacer.png

This obviously has something to do with the file commander app I have installed, so I wonder if that had something to do with the issue all along.  I'll keep playing around and will report if uninstalling file commander clears everything up completely.

Thanks!

Edited by Xhumeka

1 minute ago, Xhumeka said:

I had some free time this afternoon so I unplugged the box for 2 mins and started testing from scratch again.   Not sure why I was having issues immediately after updating, but my testing this aft had better results.  Now when I enter standby, the red light stays red (instead of turning blue again after a minute) and when I wake the box although I get the following error, if I click "cancel" I can watch TV again with no issues:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wreOQ19.jpg[/img]

That is a pop up from the File Commander app that you have installed on the box.

We cannot control these types of pop ups from apps that we do not make ourselves.
If you delete this app or select the always open option and press ok, am sure this pop up will go away.

But good to hear that it works now for you.

• Thanks 1