VPN

ZeroSevenOne

okay awesome, thanks nbs.

after installation of the vpn app and i shut off the buzzTv box and my tv.

what if any are the steps for automating the vpn app for self-launching each time?

example:

when turn the BuzzTv box back on to watch tv again, is the buzztv android app launcher able to automatically start my vpn in the background, without me having to manually launch vpn  eachtime?

sorry i am a newbie to android tv, also any idea where i can find a guide for all the buzztv android menu-options?

thank you so much

🙏

12 minutes ago, ZeroSevenOne said:

okay awesome, thanks nbs.

after installation of the vpn app and i shut off the buzzTv box and my tv.

what if any are the steps for automating the vpn app for self-launching each time?

example:

when turn the BuzzTv box back on to watch tv again, is the buzztv android app launcher able to automatically start my vpn in the background, without me having to manually launch vpn  eachtime?

sorry i am a newbie to android tv, also any idea where i can find a guide for all the buzztv android menu-options?

thank you so much

🙏

When I turn my buzz on the VPN starts automatically  I cant remember if I had to do that in settings or not.

It does take the screen up but you just minimize using the back button 

First time it opens up you select country location etc I keep mine set to a city near me to reduce any slowdown. 

You can also install the vpn on your computer phone etc They are usually good for multiple devices