Latest Update - Suspend/Sleep mode not engaging

Diez

I just had some auto buzz 5 upgrades in the past few days and immediately noticed that when I shut down the player (Tivimate app, don't use the buzz player) and go back to the main menu and switch HDMI input sources on my TV to cable, the light stays blue and the 4900 does not go to sleep. This is confirmed also by my ethernet router which shows the connection as "active"

Previously within seconds of switching inputs on my TV the 4900 light would turn red and the unit would go to sleep. It is now not doing that and stays blue all the time

I tried hitting the power button on the 4900 which is set to "suspend" and it shuts off the picture and switches auto to my other HDMI input (cable) but the blue light on the 4900 remains on and my router continues to show an active ethernet link.

Solutions?

27 minutes ago, Diez said:

I just had some auto buzz 5 upgrades in the past few days and immediately noticed that when I shut down the player (Tivimate app, don't use the buzz player) and go back to the main menu and switch HDMI input sources on my TV to cable, the light stays blue and the 4900 does not go to sleep. This is confirmed also by my ethernet router which shows the connection as "active"

Previously within seconds of switching inputs on my TV the 4900 light would turn red and the unit would go to sleep. It is now not doing that and stays blue all the time

I tried hitting the power button on the 4900 which is set to "suspend" and it shuts off the picture and switches auto to my other HDMI input (cable) but the blue light on the 4900 remains on and my router continues to show an active ethernet link.

Solutions?

what options do you have selected for hdmi cec?

powerkey is suspend as it's always has

cec is all on except for device power

At some point last night the box turned off, but again this morning it stayed on for who knows how long as I left for work.

Last night when hitting suspend while in the home menu, it would switch hdmi inputs for a brief second as normal, then switch back on it's own

All these issues happened with the latest app update, and I don't use the built in app to watch my service

• 2 weeks later...

So after firmware and software updates and rebooting:

Hitting suspend on the 4900 used to shut down the box (red light) and HDMI switch to other active input (cable) All fine and dandy

Now it darkens the screen to black, (blue light stays on) then tires to switch to the other HDMI input, does so for a sec or two, then switches back. Try again, same.  Box won't go red for approx 1+ hour if manually switched to other HDMI input