Buzztv 4900 XRS Cant download VOD

aallout

Hi, i am experiencing a problem with my Buzztv 4900. When i press download under VOD, I get this message :

Error

Dowload storage not selected

I have no external storage and wish to use only my internal storage. I have 100 + GB available..

Can someone assist ?

Thank You

16653746845397219252202617418343.jpg

If you install a 2.5" HDD/SDD into the compartment underneath the 4900,  or a USB drive, you will then go into the menu of Live TV, and then select PVR, then  PVR options, which will have an option for "download storage" at the bottom to choose the destination.

My E2 does allow download to "internal shared storage" (and I just tested it by downloading an AC/DC concert) 🙂  , so check the menu option (as described above) and check to see if any download location is specified.   On both of my 4900 devices, I only have the option for the internal SSD I installed as download storage, but I did not try by removing the SSD right now to see if it offers default of internal.

BTW: I am assuming you are on the latest BuzzTV 5 ?  Can you provide the version of BuzzTV listed at the bottom of the "menu" ?  4.0.xxx or 5.0.xxx ?