YouTube

Miffled

On my Buzztv x5 YouTube won’t start it keeps buffering.

I have tried the usual stuff, clearing the cache, restarting, switching off the box and unplugged the lead. I also tried uninstalling the YouTube app but it won’t uninstall. I tried going into Google’s App Store and reloading the app, but that didn’t work nor did going into Aptoide tv and reloading an older version of YouTube.  Apart from doing a reset I am at a complete loss. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Miffled

You said you did you did the usual stuff, clear cache, etc...  However did you clear STORAGE for the youtube app ?  There is not much that Youtube stores, but maybe something strange is latched.

Clearing "storage" should essentially return the app to factory default state.  If that fails, then it is something else on the box that is causing it.  Not using VPN or something else like dynamic VPN changer or something ?