Help with Buzz Live TV

lds4945

I have had my XRS4900 for a while now but have never been able to get Live TV, VOD, or REC to work.  I don't think I know how to setup the Server settings.  On the MAC Server, I've tried typing in my Server ID # starting with 00:1A...... in the portal URL after the Http:// and I get "Invalid server URL".  What am I doing wrong.  I thought the Live TV came with the 4900 but I could only get a subscription IPTV to work a M3U Server.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.....

Thank you for your response.  So the 4900 doesn't come with built in TV services and you must purchase IPTV services for live TV?  I was lead to believe Buzz5 was an included  TV service with hundreds of channels from all over the world.  That's why I purchased the BuzzTV box rather than a Firestick or roku.