New Britain for 4900

Zkadoura

Hello,

I installed the latest bita and after that buzzyv 5 keeps crashing while playing live stream and flipping through channels doesn't work as before. Now I need to flip back and forth on a channel till it plays the stream. J have xpl 3900 and on same server but doesn't do that, which means the xrs 4900 new beta update is causing this issue.

Will there be a new official update for 4900 soon?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zkadoura said:

Hello,

I installed the latest bita and after that buzzyv 5 keeps crashing while playing live stream and flipping through channels doesn't work as before. Now I need to flip back and forth on a channel till it plays the stream. J have xpl 3900 and on same server but doesn't do that, which means the xrs 4900 new beta update is causing this issue.

Will there be a new official update for 4900 soon?

I think it might a case of certain channels causing this issue. Where it causes buzztv app to crash and default to homescreen. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maestro701 said:

I think it might a case of certain channels causing this issue. Where it causes buzztv app to crash and default to homescreen. 

I use xpl3900 also and is connected to same server.... the 3900 has no issues 4900 does after updating it to the beta one. 

Busstv5 crashes at no specific point,  just randomly 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lovebuzztv said:

Bonjour à tous

Réinitialiser la box Ma beaucoup arranger les mauvaises chose 

Le seule problème qui me dérange et le son qui ne marche pas avec le codec ac3 

Yes ,you have mentioned it multiple times

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zkadoura said:

I use xpl3900 also and is connected to same server.... the 3900 has no issues 4900 does after updating it to the beta one. 

Busstv5 crashes at no specific point,  just randomly 

If your subscription supports more than one connection whether it's Mac or user/pass then it's ok to have both plugged in at the same time. 

Sorry for not explaining that better earlier. Hopefully issue will be sorted soon

7 minutes ago, Maestro701 said:

If your subscription supports more than one connection whether it's Mac or user/pass then it's ok to have both plugged in at the same time. 

Sorry for not explaining that better earlier. Hopefully issue will be sorted soon

or you have two subs

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dishuser said:

tu as déjà un fil à ce sujet

détourner ce fil est extrêmement grossier

Je lui conseille de  réinitialiser la box pour résoudre ces problèmes 

Et que le seule défaut que je constate ces le problème de son 

Je ne vois pas en quoi je suis extrêmement grossier !