Beta 4900

Benfica

I did yesterdays d update, love the layout as i had updated a few 4500 and at the time amazing…now on my own 4900 having that look love it

I found a few bugs obviously normal for a beta, i find when im in plex watching something and leave from there by goin home or anywhere else on the box the sound of whatever was playin on plex keeps goin until goin to force off the app

i see the time shift i tried but couldnt get to work once in a while had an error time shift

as i said before i do know its a beta and bugs are normal cant wait for the main update box will be great !!

On 1/13/2022 at 6:25 PM, Benfica said:

I did yesterdays d update, love the layout as i had updated a few 4500 and at the time amazing…now on my own 4900 having that look love it

I found a few bugs obviously normal for a beta, i find when im in plex watching something and leave from there by goin home or anywhere else on the box the sound of whatever was playin on plex keeps goin until goin to force off the app

i see the time shift i tried but couldnt get to work once in a while had an error time shift

as i said before i do know its a beta and bugs are normal cant wait for the main update box will be great !!

Timeshift you need to setup a Storage device to use it with

Please note Internal Storage currently doesn't work

I would suggest using an external USB 3.0, either flash drive, HD or SSD on the USB 3 port

Or if you have an Internal SSD/HD plugged into the 4900, you can use that

You're probably getting the error message, cause you have no storage setup.