Freezing

Hello everyone... Just wanting to know... A lot of my clients are experiencing a lot of freezing when watching live tv and stuff, not really an issue with my service provider in the past, they've been pretty solid. But I contacted them none the less to see what's up. I was assured that the problem not them, and was probably coming from the box we are using. I was told that no freezing  from a rival box to buzz, and that I should look into that. Not too sure what's up.  Which player do you guys find better to, or should use...? Is there a good way to set up (Settings) the box to achieve optimal performance? Just wondering, cause I'm lost for ideas at this point. My Service provider has pretty solid, but I'm aware things can happen. Thanks in advance! 

My clients are experiencing the freezing and app crashing especially on default player. Once the player crashes then the client has to power cycle the box in order for the player to work again. Secondary player works longer without crashing but it freezes a lot more. Default player is not causing the freezing but after a while crashes.

11 minutes ago, puzzeld said:

My clients are experiencing the freezing and app crashing especially on default player. Once the player crashes then the client has to power cycle the box in order for the player to work again. Secondary player works longer without crashing but it freezes a lot more. Default player is not causing the freezing but after a while crashes.

what buzztv app are you using?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nbs. said:

hit menu button ,settings configuration scroll to bottom

If you have option to change stream format change it to hls

There is no such an option to change stream format. If there is I cannot find it as per your instructions above.

1 hour ago, nbs. said:

hit menu and check updates there

you can also update your box at home page,check updates 

When it says no update available type in 2015

FYI

Updated two XRS4500 by updating with 2015 but experienced problem with updates on each box

Box A: while updating and after 5 logo the box when into blue screen. Waited about 5 minutes but the screen was still stuck on blue screen so I have to power cycle the box in order for the box to boot properly.

Box B: while updating and after 5 logo on the screen, the box informed me that the BuzzTV crashed. I had to power cycle the box to boot properly.

3 minutes ago, puzzeld said:

FYI

Updated two XRS4500 by updating with 2015 but experienced problem with updates on each box

Box A: while updating and after 5 logo the box when into blue screen. Waited about 5 minutes but the screen was still stuck on blue screen so I have to power cycle the box in order for the box to boot properly.

Box B: while updating and after 5 logo on the screen, the box informed me that the BuzzTV crashed. I had to power cycle the box to boot properly.

so they both have booted up fine now?