Buzztv5 issue

Raees

31 minutes ago, nbs. said:

the backup/restore works if you want to save info

Trying to backup..not working either. It says box will boot up, box is still on but no signal to tv. Preety disappointed..oh well. They did warn. I shoudlnt have updated it.

16 hours ago, Raees said:

No have not yet...have clear catche..going to try backup tomorrow and then reset.

17 hours ago, Raees said:

Trying to backup..not working either. It says box will boot up, box is still on but no signal to tv. Preety disappointed..oh well. They did warn. I shoudlnt have updated it.

Is backup restore previous version or just settings?

8 hours ago, Raees said:

So i tried back up after formatting the usb but still didnt work. I ended up resetting the box and it seems working okay. Less issues. I still get stream not available. 

Maybe the stream is not available 

9 hours ago, Raees said:

So i tried back up after formatting the usb but still didnt work. I ended up resetting the box and it seems working okay. Less issues. I still get stream not available. 

I get the same with the beta update ,is a known issue,this problem is with the secondary player😌

2 minutes ago, nbs. said:

Do you know its an issue with all services?

I've tried 5 servers already all the same problem with the secondary player ,I had to call all my customers that they got the buzztv from me that they installed the beta to no use the secondary player, plus the primary player has some microfreezing when changing channels,at this time if it was an option to move back to buzztv 4 I will move but ,,that's the risk I take when i installed the beta😕

Also i can see an option to choose external player for vod but dont see that option for livetv. When i choose vlc or mx player for vod..works very nicely. Loads very fast.

Also do anyone know how i can download movies thru vod? Everytime i click download movie in vod..just gives some error.

11 minutes ago, Raees said:

Also i can see an option to choose external player for vod but dont see that option for livetv. When i choose vlc or mx player for vod..works very nicely. Loads very fast.

Also do anyone know how i can download movies thru vod? Everytime i click download movie in vod..just gives some error.

do you have an external storage hooked up?