Parmount plus

Chris1

4 minutes ago, nbs. said:

Why bring this bs into the public forum??

Where else would I post it I'm not trying to file a complaint or get him in trouble it's just during my time in here I've noticed how he talks to people and at certain times it annoys me so I decided to say something about it but I don't expect nor do I want anything to be done about it I just felt like saying something I guess I could've privately messaged him but that seems a little unnecessary the only reason I said anything after my initial post is because I got a response and so I explained myself 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DRAG00N519 said:

Man if you're getting fed up with his questions you don't have to keep answering every one of his posts you're just a customer yourself right this isn't your job and you're starting to come off a little disrespectful let somebody else handle it if it's starting to frustrate you 

I was the one who pointed in them in the right direction

what did you do? 🤔

• Like 1