Parmount plus

Chris1

Try going into home->settings->Device Preferences->display and Sound->Advanced sound settings and select the second option "None: Never use surround sound".

Just to see if the issue persists.  I know this helped another used with sound issues with YoutubeTV.

So this is weird. When I use Paramount+ and a preview plays I have sound and works great. However, When I click on any show, I get picture with no sound at all going through my sound bar and HDMI. Now if I hook up Bluetooth speakers they work fine with sound. The weird part is of I shut off the Bluetooth speakers my sound bar will now play sound as long as I don't close the app. If I close the app I have to redo the whole process. This is only for Paramount+ app all my other apps seam to work the way they should

On 9/1/2024 at 11:57 PM, dishuser said:

ya

and what does last sentence say?

I'll give you a hint

it doesn't say to start a new thread

Man if you're getting fed up with his questions you don't have to keep answering every one of his posts you're just a customer yourself right this isn't your job and you're starting to come off a little disrespectful let somebody else handle it if it's starting to frustrate you 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, DRAG00N519 said:

Man if you're getting fed up with his questions you don't have to keep answering every one of his posts you're just a customer yourself right this isn't your job and you're starting to come off a little disrespectful let somebody else handle it if it's starting to frustrate you 

DU is just trying to get things concentrated in the right thread.  starting a thread for EVERY issue is NOT going to get things fixed any faster.  He's been doing this for ages and if you don't keep things concentrated, nothing will get addressed.  So if you want to keep things on separate threads, sure you can try to help each other.  But if you want Buzz to look at it, try to keep it in the thread as requested by buzz (which is what du was pointing out).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Emporium said:

DU is just trying to get things concentrated in the right thread.  starting a thread for EVERY issue is NOT going to get things fixed any faster.  He's been doing this for ages and if you don't keep things concentrated, nothing will get addressed.  So if you want to keep things on separate threads, sure you can try to help each other.  But if you want Buzz to look at it, try to keep it in the thread as requested by buzz (which is what du was pointing out).

ok I get wanting to keep the group clean and organized and I have no problem with that but I have also seen dishuser go back-and-forth with Chris before and it doesn't seem like they get along so all I was saying is if his questions are bothering him nobody is asking him to reply and because he replies to damn near everything I guarantee you there are people in here that think dishuser works for them which is fine it's not dishuser's fault that some people might think he works for them but I know Chris thinks he does because after dishuser has helped him in the past with certain issues Chris has said ok no problem thank you I love your boxes so with that being the case dishuser might want to be mindful about how he comes across when answering questions considering that some people may think he represents BuzzTV