Buzz TV 5 freezing and how to stop updates

Gian

Hi I have a buzztv b5 and I am trying to not get the update on the app as it freezes very often. I tried uninstall updates and also did a factory reset but as soon as the box boots back up it updates the app buzz tv 5 ? Can I stop it ?As the box is freezing all the time and I even tried my subscription on my friend's box to make sure and it does not freeze on his,he has the unipro and tvplus pro boxes. Any help would be appreciated.

23 minutes ago, Gian said:

Hi I have a buzztv b5 and I am trying to not get the update on the app as it freezes very often. I tried uninstall updates and also did a factory reset but as soon as the box boots back up it updates the app buzz tv 5 ? Can I stop it ?As the box is freezing all the time and I even tried my subscription on my friend's box to make sure and it does not freeze on his,he has the unipro and tvplus pro boxes. Any help would be appreciated.

have you tried the other video player?

was your friend's box at your house or his?

When you say you did a factory reset... Through the BuzzTV 5 menus, or using the PIN hardware method ?

I did have one box that had issues at one point and the only thing that fixed it was a HARDWARE (pin method) reset.