LG TV

Roland

I have an LG smart TV I get the image for home screen, but when I select YouTube I can hear the audio, but get no picture.

When I connect the box to a different TV I can get the image with no problem

LG has been a pain in the B%$^#$ on many TVs I have tried regardless of box.. If it is not one thing it is another 🙂  I stopped buying LG for this reason.  They always have something different or picky.

Have you tried a different HDMI input ?  Try a different cable ?

Probably won't make a difference, but have you tried disabling all CEC options on the U5 ?

Did you by any chance enable Auto Frame Rate setting for apps ? (Settings->BuzzTV Utilities->Auto Frame Rate Settings->Advance setting)

Does Live TV/VOD/TV Series work (assuming you have an IPTV Sub) ?

I know I know it sounds like a strange question, but you ARE using the power supply that came with the U5, right ?  Not one from another Buzz box.   The U5 uses a 12V power supply, yet most other buzztv boxes (except the xrs4900) use a 5V power supply.  The U5 can power up on the 5V, but will exhibit strange behaviours.