Disney plus

Chris1

It won't hurt, but I don't think that is the issue.

Are you connected to same TV (direct or though receiver or other device) ?  Are they wired, or wireless ?   If Disney plus thinks it doesn't have enough bandwidth, it will scale down.  It will do the same if HDCP is not detected and it thinks you are going through some intermediate device.

Maybe try swapping the HDMI cable.  if the HDMI cable is marginal, it may not be able to properly detect HDCP which would inhibit 4k.

Which X5 do you have ?  The Newer AX-C model, or the older one 64/128AI with AC WiFi ?

The Wifi is not the same on both devices 🙂  Before ruling out a potential bandwidth issue (as perceived by Disney Plus app), I'd say if possible, try to use a cable, instead of WiFi.  Not saying you have a bandwidth issue, but I have no clue what algorithm Disney is using to decide one way or another.   Just saying.