HD5 Firmware / Software

Jrgama61

I got a few of the HD5 buzz tv boxes from a friend of mine. But he orders them by the hundreds... so buzz tv, made his software the way he wanted it with alot of extra stuff I dont need or use. Can you tell me were I can find an original firemware to make it an original box, please and thank you.

13 minutes ago, Jrgama61 said:

I got a few of the HD5 buzz tv boxes from a friend of mine. But he orders them by the hundreds... so buzz tv, made his software the way he wanted it with alot of extra stuff I dont need or use. Can you tell me were I can find an original firemware to make it an original box, please and thank you.

do a reset

2 minutes ago, whacked said:

I had sent Jrgama62 (a good friend of mine) over here to maybe get access to some original firmware . Maybe allaboutbuzz could help with that ?

thnx guys

they still haven't proved it's modified

all devices come with preloaded apps

that's not custom software to a dealer

• Like 1

On 10/16/2023 at 11:06 PM, Jrgama61 said:

I did and it still gives me the samething.. He gets them directly from Buzz..  so they made his software so all his boxes are that way from factory

Matrix TV was custom Firmware we made for a seller in USA. We do this often for dealers looking for this. 

It was flashed onto HD5s at our warehouse and then shipped to them

You cant convert it back to buzz without us reflashing it again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1