Favorite Groups

Maestro701

Hey guys, if it's one feature I would love the buzz team to implement in the buzz 5 app is the option to add a list for favorite groups/categories. Reason being they are alot of services out there that split USA content into various lists (kids, documentary, general, sports, music). Same thing for UK and Canada and some other countries. This means the user has to be back and forth in these categories searching for channels/TV shows to view...... It is a painstaking journey. That's why OK2/OK3 is unique, it's the only service I've seen thus far with an English category that combines USA, CANADA & UK channels altogether. Then a section for sports and kids. 

But this just one service and people use others that's more complicated. It would be nice and easy to place only certain categories in a favorite lists. I've used services that had up to 30 categories, no joke and it's pain navigating them. I would like to read some of the other member's thoughts and I hope it can be implemented soon. Thanks

7 hours ago, dishuser said:

I have a service that has over 30 but only 8 show in list 😉

But you still have to be back and forth and don't tell me you've created a favorite channel list. 

What I mean is the ability to show channels within more than one category..... In one category. 

14 hours ago, Maestro701 said:

Hey guys, if it's one feature I would love the buzz team to implement in the buzz 5 app is the option to add a list for favorite groups/categories. Reason being they are alot of services out there that split USA content into various lists (kids, documentary, general, sports, music). Same thing for UK and Canada and some other countries. This means the user has to be back and forth in these categories searching for channels/TV shows to view...... It is a painstaking journey. That's why OK2/OK3 is unique, it's the only service I've seen thus far with an English category that combines USA, CANADA & UK channels altogether. Then a section for sports and kids. 

But this just one service and people use others that's more complicated. It would be nice and easy to place only certain categories in a favorite lists. I've used services that had up to 30 categories, no joke and it's pain navigating them. I would like to read some of the other member's thoughts and I hope it can be implemented soon. Thanks

This feature comes after we finish 
- Wake up to Record
- Manual Recording + Multi Day Recording
- Change Backgrounds on Home Screens
- New VOD + TV Shows Menus
- New Movie + TV Show Meta Data

Which we should finish within the next few weeks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2