Audio quiet

StepBro

I was wondering if there is a way or some app to install to make my Audio louder, live tv, streaming apps are all very very quiet , at 100 on my tv makes is some what usable, I connected to my sound bar with same results. My Jellyfin app however is loud at 25 on my tv. Wondering what the issues could be. Any help appreciated. 

I have my U5, X5, HD5 and my older xrs4500 connected to a 27" HP  computer monitor via HDMI, and I have a pair of Bose sound companion 2 speakers connected to the Audio out from the monitor (which just takes the audio from the HDMI and outputs it over a standard 1/8" audio jack), and I have not noticed any difference in terms of volume loudness between any of the boxes (at least not with the 2 servers I use and one custom M3U list of live streams).  

55 minutes ago, Emporium said:

I have my U5, X5, HD5 and my older xrs4500 connected to a 27" HP  computer monitor via HDMI, and I have a pair of Bose sound companion 2 speakers connected to the Audio out from the monitor (which just takes the audio from the HDMI and outputs it over a standard 1/8" audio jack), and I have not noticed any difference in terms of volume loudness between any of the boxes (at least not with the 2 servers I use and one custom M3U list of live streams).  

on my 4900 and older models I have tv set at 60%

all the newer models the volume is controlled by the source so anywhere between 15% to 20%

13 hours ago, StepBro said:

I was wondering if there is a way or some app to install to make my Audio louder, live tv, streaming apps are all very very quiet , at 100 on my tv makes is some what usable, I connected to my sound bar with same results. My Jellyfin app however is loud at 25 on my tv. Wondering what the issues could be. Any help appreciated. 

If you're using Source Pair on the Remote for Power Button

Then do this
From the Home Screen
Go to Settings
Go to Buzz Utilities
Go to Volume Control

Turn on Force Max Volume.

See if that fixes your issues

• Like 1