3900 kinda sluggish?

montell

Hello all and thank you for your help.

Last couple of days I noticed that when I turn on the buzz tv 3900 and go to Settings----> Serversย  instead of opening the Server setting page, the whole screen goes grey and stays grey ๐Ÿ˜ž

So, I press on "home" button and get out and try again and this time, it gets stuck on Server stage before opening Server setting page ๐Ÿ˜ž

And it takes finally a third attempt to get me to the server setting page to pick my server and watch tv ๐Ÿ˜ž

What's going on?

Thanks

On 5/3/2020 at 10:12 PM, montell said:

Hello all and thank you for your help.

Last couple of days I noticed that when I turn on the buzz tv 3900 and go to Settings----> Serversย  instead of opening the Server setting page, the whole screen goes grey and stays grey ๐Ÿ˜ž

So, I press on "home" button and get out and try again and this time, it gets stuck on Server stage before opening Server setting page ๐Ÿ˜ž

And it takes finally a third attempt to get me to the server setting page to pick my server and watch tv ๐Ÿ˜ž

What's going on?

Thanks

Have you tried factory resetting your box and starting fresh?