Team viewer quick support

coco02020

• 10 months later...

Hi  Since I last posted on here Team Viewer Quick Support issue was resolved  It now seems that recently, while programing my new batch of boxes, Team Viewer is gone again  Is this something that is missing on your end while the boxes do their initial update?  Will it be back?  I am seeing it on the xr4000  I am not sure about the rest of them.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi  I was posting this under a previous thread I started a while ago where the issue was resolved and when I hit submit, it disappeared, so I apologize if I have posted this twice. Below is the issue I am seeing on the XR4000 regarding Team Viewer quick support

_______

Since I last posted on here Team Viewer Quick Support issue was resolved  It now seems that recently, while programing my new batch of boxes, Team Viewer is gone again  Is this something that is missing on your end while the boxes do their initial update?  Will it be back?  I am seeing it on the xr4000  I am not sure about the rest of them.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

Ok well you may start hearing from customers that Team Viewer as of Dec 4, 2020 no longer loads on the buzz xr 4000  This was something that buzz had taken care of months ago with the people at Team Viewer   You may want to load up a brand new box and check it out  As for the OP comment about google playstore, that version does not work on any of the buzz 4000 and 4500 series  This was something that buzz took care of at their end and it was automatically installed with a system update  I am just wondering if it will be back soon.

6 hours ago, coco02020 said:

Ok well you may start hearing from customers that Team Viewer as of Dec 4, 2020 no longer loads on the buzz xr 4000  This was something that buzz had taken care of months ago with the people at Team Viewer   You may want to load up a brand new box and check it out  As for the OP comment about google playstore, that version does not work on any of the buzz 4000 and 4500 series  This was something that buzz took care of at their end and it was automatically installed with a system update  I am just wondering if it will be back soon.

Before you go on and on did you email buzz and ask them?

21 hours ago, coco02020 said:

How many boxes was this on?

As we never removed it. 

I tried again today after taking the weekend off from programing and concentrating on sales  All the new boxes I purchased (about 100 xr4000 )  no longer have preinstalled quick support,  I tried factory reset, still nothing  This app is pretty important to a lot of resellers in the industry  i hope that it returns soon

Contacted Buzz Support today  I am waiting for a response  I guess I was just wishing for a quicker response and tried here like I did the first time this issue came up months ago  I received a quicker response here then I did direct from them  Thank you for your time