Weather on Home Page

Dave J

I noticed on the Home Screen that my location in the weather screen is shown as Georgetown CA, instead of Georgetown ON. It shows the current temp as +27C, but in Georgetown CA it is +2C, and at my location it's +12C.

Is there a way to set the weather location on the box to match my true location? 

Thanks.

Update:

I conversed with Buzz on this issue, and in a nutshell, they feel that the app is getting its info for Georgetown CA from an incorrect source. Their dev team  have sent this info to the weather app creators to check on this. Once they establish the right source for the weather information the problem  will correct itself.

BuzzTV's service is very good to deal with!

• 2 weeks later...

Just updating this post. I e-mailed BuzzTV support to follow up on my April 13th chat with them on this issue, and they've now told me that I should contact stbtalk about help with this. Seems I'm back to square 1. Is the weather app (widget) part of the Buzz5 beta?

Thanks nbs. I sent them a polite e-mail saying that I followed their suggestion to contact stbtalk, and they referred me back to BuzzTV, as was their app that needed fixing. Unfortunately, they can't fix it, as they are using a free weather service from an outside source.  I will pm allaboutbuzz later and see what he thinks.

Thanks to all for your help. Regards, Dave J.

4 hours ago, Dave J said:

Thanks nbs. I sent them a polite e-mail saying that I followed their suggestion to contact stbtalk, and they referred me back to BuzzTV, as was their app that needed fixing. Unfortunately, they can't fix it, as they are using a free weather service from an outside source.  I will pm allaboutbuzz later and see what he thinks.

Thanks to all for your help. Regards, Dave J.

Am one who answered the ticket with that information about the weather service

So no need to PM me about it.