Buzztv5 issue

Raees

• 3 weeks later...

Everytime i turn the tv off,box will go in sleep mode automatically..thats perfect. But when i turn the tv on..the box will not turn on automatically. I would allways have to turn it on using buzz remote. 

plz let me know if there is any fix for this.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Raees said:

Everytime i turn the tv off,box will go in sleep mode automatically..thats perfect. But when i turn the tv on..the box will not turn on automatically. I would allways have to turn it on using buzz remote. 

home page/settings/advanced settings

what is powerkey definition set to?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Raees said:

https://stbtalk.com/index.php?/topic/1498-cant-get-into-settings/#comment-8756

• Thanks 1

On 1/31/2022 at 5:02 AM, Maestro701 said:

Your TV should also have the HDMI cec option. If it does you must enable it too. Hope it works for you

Its enable in tv. The issue is..it only turns off the box when i turn off tv..it would not turn on automatically when i turn the tv on which i really would like it to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raees said:

Its enable in tv. The issue is..it only turns off the box when i turn off tv..it would not turn on automatically when i turn the tv on which i really would like it to.

OK, it's the turning on of the box you need when tv is turned on. 

It's not working for me either. I know it used to work way back on the 3000 series but haven't used it since. Will play around with it some more and keep you posted. 

• Thanks 1