using the bt 200 remote to power off all units

dage007

when hitting the tv button on the 100 remote it used to power off my lg tv and lg soundbar all controled through the arc-hdmi.  the buzz 4500 would keep its blue light on.  i would hit the tv button again and the tv and soundbar would go on no issues.

now with the 4900, i hit the tv button the tv and soundbar go off like before, the buzz stays with a blue light but when i hit the tv button on the 200 remote the tv turns on and so does the soundbar but then i get a message on the tv saying it cant find the device.  I now have it where when i get this which is every time i have to then hit the stb button to make it "active somehow".  even though the blue light on the buzz never changes.

unsure what is different as i did a side by side comparison with the buzz 4500 and 4900 and see no differences.