Live Tv

Johnny

Hi I am just wondering is there anything I can do to get rid of an isp block on any of my services. I am not still 100% sure if there is an isp block but everyday around 7PM-12AM I can not access the portal. So I was just wondering if anybody has any help to my issue

28 minutes ago, tvlarry said:

Johnny, if the VPN does not correct the issue take the box to neighbors house at 8-10pm and check it on their router to verify its not a setting in your system somewhere.

what default setting in their system would cause them to lose connection at the same time every day?

Not. Default setting, but who knows what settings are in the router. Anything that is actually timed out is a setting somewhere. I do not believe the ISP provider would take the time to set a clock on a block. More details are needed, it would be nice to know if that box does the same issue on another setup.

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2022 at 10:17 PM, Johnny said:

Hi I am just wondering is there anything I can do to get rid of an isp block on any of my services. I am not still 100% sure if there is an isp block but everyday around 7PM-12AM I can not access the portal. So I was just wondering if anybody has any help to my issue

Did the service you run out an ip lock on it?  Are you able to use your service other then home?  Some will ip lock so you can’t share your service. Hopefully this helps and I’m not reading wrong

1 hour ago, streaming429 said:

Did the service you run out an ip lock on it?  Are you able to use your service other then home?  Some will ip lock so you can’t share your service. Hopefully this helps and I’m not reading wrong

no isp lock obviously or it wouldn't work at all not just at night

Need more testing and answers. Johnny has not responded to this thread since last Monday, and we do not know if there were any router settings performed based on what the post says.

And a router can block a MAC during specific hours, I did not say the ISP was blocking the mac. Maybe the issue is resolved now ?

• Haha 1