Bt250 stops working

Woody

Anyone else have issue with the bt250 remote stop working. I go to bluetooth acessories and it was unpaied i repaired it and it seem to freeze and not work. I had to unplugg the box and plug it back in

Try another set of batteries. 🙂

If I had a dime for every time I've heard people tell me they just replaced the batteries with new batteries and it turns out the batteries are bad, I'd be a millionaire 💵

When you say it was unpaired, was it listed in the accessories but just not connected ?   Did you just click on it to have it connect, or did you delete it from the list and then re-pair from scratch ?  Also, try turning the bluetooth off for 5 seconds, and then turn it back on.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Batteties just replaced... tgey are brand new im also on currents firmware and iptv 935 version. This literally just started today never had issue before

Do you have a volt meter to check your batteries?

More then once I had new batteries that were very low in voltage.

Batteries show 97 percent. It is issue with remote. I shut box off last night wouldnt turn on with tge bt250. Used the bt100 it turned on. When turned on i was then able to use the 250 remote.. i just grabbed a different 250 eemote gojng to see if i have issues still tonight will let u guys know.just odd i have been using the one 250 remote for almost a year with no issues the  poof now i have issues 

4 minutes ago, Woody said:

Batteries show 97 percent. It is issue with remote. I shut box off last night wouldnt turn on with tge bt250. Used the bt100 it turned on. When turned on i was then able to use the 250 remote.. i just grabbed a different 250 eemote gojng to see if i have issues still tonight will let u guys know.just odd i have been using the one 250 remote for almost a year with no issues the  poof now i have issues 

I had a BT100 do the same, and then I realized how often the wife would drop the remote on the floor.  We had it for the TV in the bedroom, and she would fall asleep and the remote would be on the blanket.  So when she'd get up in the middle of the night, as soon as the blankets would come off, the remote would hit the floor.  OK, it is durable, but eventually it had it's final fall 🙂  It takes one drop and to hit the floor at a strange angle, and that's it.

Now she has the ARQ-200 on her side, and I keep my BT-200 on my side so hopefully it'll last quite a while.

Did you remove the remote from the list and re-pair it, or did you just connect ?   Sometimes removing it completely and re-pairing it from scratch can help.

If you have another box, try using that remote on the other box, to see if it truly is the remote having issues, or is it some combination of remote./box not liking each other all of a sudden.

I switched from the 100 to 250. Im hoping its just bad remote. I have been using the 250 on the 4900 for about a year ill know more when i shut it off for night if it wint turn box on then might be issue with box

• Like 1

So after factory reset on the 4900 everything seems to be working again with no issues with the remote i was having problems with.. might of just been glitch in box.. will see if it stays worling

• Like 2