volume icon problem

gege70

Have you enabled any of the accessibility options in the settings ?  

Depending on how things are coded in the app, enabling accessibility settings, like "high contrast test" or "captions" via the accessibility settings can change the volume bar timeout from 3 seconds to 20 seconds instead.

That's not what I said.   You will not find anything specific to the volume bar in there.  Did you modify anything previously in those options.  ANY option that is enabled in the accessibility options can change the timeout for the volume bar.   So if you have enabled features like "high contrast text" or "captions" via the accessibility options, DISABLE it if you don't want long volume bar delays. 

2 hours ago, gege70 said:

Dear friend thank you very much for your answer and your help that was good I have deactivated remote Android and it works correctly againI looked on accessibility but there is no possibility to modify the display of the volume

read what Emporium posted 😉

4 hours ago, gege70 said:

Dear friend thank you very much for your answer and your help that was good I have deactivated remote Android and it works correctly againI looked on accessibility but there is no possibility to modify the display of the volume

deactivated remote Android ?   What is that ?  

Anything that triggers the internal flag that accessibility options are enabled (any of them), will change the volume bar timeout from 3 seconds to 20.  That is not a bug, it is a feature.

I actually found an article which explains it.  Obviously you need to understand a little bit about coding to follow the article.

https://www.xda-developers.com/why-android-phone-volume-dialog/

Edited by Emporium