xrs 4000 vod not play any movies

Ash

i buy some buzztv xrs 4000 boxes and some issue going on there apps buzztv we use 3 different server and on VOD section none of movie play so we need some technical support 
please update me solution ASAP

anyone face this issue and what the solution 

sky and tvzon server i setup and on VOD section none of movie when we click not play nothing happend
Thank you 

43 minutes ago, Ash said:

i buy some buzztv xrs 4000 boxes and some issue going on there apps buzztv we use 3 different server and on VOD section none of movie play so we need some technical support 
please update me solution ASAP

anyone face this issue and what the solution 

sky and tvzon server i setup and on VOD section none of movie when we click not play nothing happend
Thank you 

True nothing plays  have tvzon and the same problem 😞 I'm so disappointed on this box has more problems than xpl3000

• 4 weeks later...

I have the XRS4000 and VOD doesn’t work with two different services... my sister bought the XR 4000 (no S) and both services works with VOD on hers.. gotta be something different with each box.. thought it was just the memory! So frustrated... I had high expectations. Any help is appreciated.

14 hours ago, Debuzzed said:

I have the XRS4000 and VOD doesn’t work with two different services... my sister bought the XR 4000 (no S) and both services works with VOD on hers.. gotta be something different with each box.. thought it was just the memory! So frustrated... I had high expectations. Any help is appreciated.

check the firmware and app update it sounds like your box and sister box are using 2 different versions. A new update is being sent to all boxes today.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Lantzco said:

VOD doesn't work on my XRS 4000 either, and the same for the TV series. The only thing that works is live TV...We are getting a firmware update to fix this right ??

That's the hope but seams like they are busy releasing the new Buzztv boxes ,and like usual they forget about the older boxes 🙁

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lantzco said:

VOD doesn't work on my XRS 4000 either, and the same for the TV series. The only thing that works is live TV...We are getting a firmware update to fix this right ??

Are you running the latest firmware update?

Because this issue was addressed in November update. Maybe your box didn't get msg to pop up to take update. 

You can check to see if you have any updates from the home screen

Go to update

Then check for update. 

5 hours ago, Nelutz said:

That's the hope but seams like they are busy releasing the new Buzztv boxes ,and like usual they forget about the older boxes 🙁

So your vod and tv series also not working??

Its one if 2 issues, they're using an older update or there is an issue with the specific server that's being used, keep in mind there are tons of them to use now. 

So far only this thread has users reporting this issue, and it was addressed few months ago.

If this was a widespread issue then our forums + email support + phones would be going off non stop. 

2 minutes ago, allaboutbuzz said:

Are you running the latest firmware update?

Because this issue was addressed in November update. Maybe your box didn't get msg to pop up to take update. 

You can check to see if you have any updates from the home screen

Go to update

Then check for update. 

Also we still support even our 3000 model which came out 4 years ago with updates

So not sure why you are posting we only shift support to new boxes being released. 

• Like 2

Just now, Lantzco said:

I am running version V20191210 is that the latest ??

19 minutes ago, allaboutbuzz said:

Also we still support even our 3000 model which came out 4 years ago with updates

So not sure why you are posting we only shift support to new boxes being released.

I was reporting the issue with the tvcatchup and the default player from Dec. that doesn't work properly on Vod and live tv ,I have to use the secondary player ,I have the latest update but still the same problem nothing changed😕 ,I'm  using 5 servers is not like is a problem with a specific server.

My server says its my STB because he has clients that VOD and TV Series work perfectly on...Also the video selections all load but you go to push play nothing happens with either pushing the OK button or the air mouse, also I have switched default to secondary and still nothing works ?

1 hour ago, allaboutbuzz said:

From what I know the xpl3000 came in 2017? And I got it right away , I'm not trying to bash or point fingers but I'm using Buzztv boxes and selling them from the xpl2000 versions and yes they have updates but I think the xr and xrs are not stable like the old ones ,the remote and player problem is bugging me since the release , the EPG(Guide) is somehow fixed (I think the 3000 still load fast ) in rest is smooth and easy to use like it supposed too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nelutz said:

I was reporting the issue with the tvcatchup and the default player from Dec. that doesn't work properly on Vod and live tv ,I have to use the secondary player ,I have the latest update but still the same problem nothing changed😕 ,I'm  using 5 servers is not like is a problem with a specific server.

The default player issue is being addressed in the next beta we release

Which should be next week. 

Things like this aren't just fixed overnight

Plus the issue you just mentioned is something totally different. 

Was the tvcatchup issue reported in beta section??? Or a different thread??  If so, pm me a link please. 

1 hour ago, Lantzco said:

My server says its my STB because he has clients that VOD and TV Series work perfectly on...Also the video selections all load but you go to push play nothing happens with either pushing the OK button or the air mouse, also I have switched default to secondary and still nothing works ?

I pm you. 

56 minutes ago, Nelutz said:

From what I know the xpl3000 came in 2017? And I got it right away , I'm not trying to bash or point fingers but I'm using Buzztv boxes and selling them from the xpl2000 versions and yes they have updates but I think the xr and xrs are not stable like the old ones ,the remote and player problem is bugging me since the release , the EPG(Guide) is somehow fixed (I think the 3000 still load fast ) in rest is smooth and easy to use like it supposed too.

I understand

And we appreciate all feedback

I replied to your other post in this thread about the player issue.