DAZN app not working on the 4500max

I just bought the XRS4500Max and installed DAZN thru two different sources, Google Play and a 1.6x version APK. In both cases on the 4500 I can log in, but then an error is thrown.

The GooglePlay version installs on my Samsung tablet fine and runs 

it is an important app for me... I will try to install DAZN on the Kodi 18.9 as an alternate method

thx in advance

On 4/10/2021 at 2:16 AM, RobertK said:

I just bought the XRS4500Max and installed DAZN thru two different sources, Google Play and a 1.6x version APK. In both cases on the 4500 I can log in, but then an error is thrown.

The GooglePlay version installs on my Samsung tablet fine and runs 

it is an important app for me... I will try to install DAZN on the Kodi 18.9 as an alternate method

thx in advance

PM me your Serial #
I have a fix for this

Thanks

• Like 2

I have two questions I hope you can answer about my buzztv 4500max

I am using the iptv-org m3u stream connection.... till I am sure I understand the box then I will subscribe with a service such as gotit 

1) it seems to go into sleep mode. I leave it turned on  but when i come home from work it is no longer BLUE it is in RED "off/sleep" mode... is this something I can prevent?

2) I have the 128GB version and also a 500GB USB/SSD attached. When I set a manual recording I am only seeing a few minutes .. I understand this can be caused for a few reasons

a) if the stream gets interrupted

b) DRM issues

am I correct?

Thank you in advance for your answers! Greatly appreciated!

Robert

• 3 months later...